The HD 8S Decoder replaces the 6S Model which will no longer be mabufactured . It has the features customers are used to , including HD and Dolby Digital capability , an 8 day TV -guide, Parental Control and an easy to use remote. This decoder has no smart card and is packaged with an HD cable, RCA cable, B7 remote control and power supply.
This offer comes with instillation . Important information when buying a DStv HD single view decoder that INCLUDES installation :
– There is no physical voucher delivered with the decoder. The installer will use the serial number of the decoder to confirm that it was sold with installation.
– Installation can only be done by selected DStv Accredited Installers. You can find your closest one at dstv.com/InstallMe. Use of any other installer is not covered, and will require you to make full payment to the installer.
– Bookings need to be made directly with the installer.
– Installation is only valid in SA and only for installation and connection of the purchased DStv decoder (it is not transferable to another decoder or another decoder model).
– Installation requires activation of a DStv package during installation.
– Installation includes : total travel of 25km, 80cm satellite dish, Single (Universal) LNB, up to 25m cabling, connecting your new decoder to 1 TV, 3-month warranty on workmanship and 12-month warranty on equipment.
– Installation excludes connection to multiple TVs or connection to other decoders.
– Any additional costs (including costs for additional travel or work) are to be paid directly to the installer at the time of installation.
– Installation must be done within 3 years of purchase – So the deal must be taken within 3 years.
Whats in the box
HD 8S Decoder, B7 Remote, HD Cable, RCA cable, power supply.