Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, over lockers, ironing equipment and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment, for sewing/crafting as a hobby or to earn some extra income, Empisal is the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, over lockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
- Before connecting the power, make sure the voltage and frequency of your electrical power conform to the machine
- Fit the non-reversible plug into the cord socket and plug the machine into the power supply
- Sewing speed can be controlled by the foot control.
- The harder you press on the control the faster the machine runs
- The sewing light is located behind the face plate. Tuns the screw counter clockwise and remove the face plate.
- When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you
- Guide the cloth gently with your hand
- To prevent breaking needles, always raise the needle out of the fabric when you stop sewing.
- On/off switch
- Left and middle needle position
- Stitch width control
- 4.5mm maximum stitch width
- Soft cover
- 4.5mm maximum stitch length
- Twin needle
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- Uncoupling bobbin winder
- Clip on, clip off foot
- Drop feed
- Sews on buttons
- L445 x W250 x H330mm
- Weight: 7.58KG
Stitch Options STITCH WIDTH CONTROL Zipper Foot YES Buttonhole Steps 4 STEP BUTTONHOLE Max Sewing Thickness 4.5MM MAXIMUM STITCH LENGTH No Of Stitches 18 STITCHES Feed cover plate FEED COVER PLATE Reverse Stitch YES Free Arm YES Built in neddle threaded BUILT IN NEEDLEDimensions Height 34.03 Width 26.41 Length 45.97