Optima Blue Top, Marine Batteries offer the clean, reliable, high-power output and deep cycle characteristics that have made Optima batteries famous are available for marine applications. Optima Marine batteries use the same unique SPIRALCELL Technology which Optima engineers incorporate in the Optima Red Top Batteries and the Optima Yellow Top, Deep Cycle Batteries.
Optima Batteries uses high purity lead plates wound with a glass mat that absorbs electrolyte like a sponge. This design gives the Optima extremely high power, very low internal resistance and other features.
* Provides high power output faster and longer than conventional batteries, resulting in greater cranking ability and less capacity reduction at high current loads.
* Can be fully recharged in as little as one hour – more than twice as fast as other batteries.
* Have been verified in Life Cycle testing to exceed 350 complete discharges.
* Won’t spill, leak, or corrode; it’s the safest, cleanest battery on the market. The Optima can be mounted in any position – sideways, or even upside down.
* Lasts two to three times longer than conventional batteries providing years of reliable, convenient performance, and exceptional value. Optima Blue Top, Marine Batteries can sit unused for up to one year and still start your boat.
* Solve the Optimax problem by providing abundant starting to these new engines and deep cycle ability all in a small size.
* Lasts up to 2 times longer than other batteries.
* More power in the inital 1, 2, 5, and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead acid batteries.
* Constant performance quality keeping your battery running at the same level even as it’s being discharged.
* Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged, it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still provide the power necessary to start your boat’s engine.
* 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries.
* Non-spillable with complete fitment flexibility; can mount in almost any position.
* 1 year warranty
The OPTIMA® BlueTop battery will keep you on the water longer. Its patented SPIRALCELL® Technology means more running time, faster recharge, and up to twice the life of traditional marine batteries.
The OPTIMA® is over 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries. The constant vibration and jarring from waves can be deadly for traditional marine batteries. The tightly wound construction in OPTIMA® batteries minimises plate movement and subsequent damage caused by harsh conditions – extending battery life.
Completely spill-proof/Maintenance Free
The OPTIMA® is spill-proof and maintenance free and due to its completely sealed case, OPTIMA® batteries are extremely safe. Acid can’t leak or spill, making them clean, user-friendly and environmentally sound. In addition, the maintenance free sealed case design eliminates the need to add water or clean terminals. OPTIMA® BlueTop batteries are spill proof, so they can be mounted anywhere inside a boat and in almost any position.
Retains Charge Longer / Recharges Faster
In the off-season, sometimes marine batteries sit for months at a time and lose their charge. But the OPTIMA® BlueTop battery has such a low rate of self-discharge, that it can go unused for up to one year without recharging, if kept at or below room temperature. And because of its low internal resistance, it recharges faster, getting you back on the water quickly.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.