- Keep easily informed of your health status and help to protect your health. When checking your health status, oxygen saturation is monitored as a very important vital sign.
- At the same time, pulse oximeters are particularly useful for people with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma.
- The PO 45 pulse oximeter is your ideal companion for sports at great heights. Whether mountain climbing, skiing or sports flying, with the small, handy device you always have your oxygen saturation in view.
– The fingertip Pulse Oximeter PO 45 is a handheld non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin (SpO2) and Pulse Rate of adults, adolescents and children.
– Determination of the arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), the heart rate (pulse rate) and the perfusion index (PI)
– Very simple and completely painless measurement
– Small and light for at home and on the go
– Particularly suitable for people with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma
– Can be used for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and sports flying)
– Symbol display for unsteady measurements
– Easy to read colour display
– Colour display with 7 display formats
– Adjustable display brightness
– Graphic pulse display
– Battery charge indicator
– Automatic switch-off
– Including strap and belt pouch
– Medical device
– Includes 2 x AAA batteries
– Product measurements: 59 x 33 x 34mm
– Product weight: approx. 31,5 g (without batteries)
– 5-year warranty
– EAN no.: 4211125454340
– Item no.: 454.34
Whats in the box
– 1 x PO 45 pulse oximeter
– 2 x 1,5 V AAA batteries
– 1 x lanyard
– 1 x belt bag
– 1 x instructions for use