WHAT IS AN EVAPORATIVE COOLER? It is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water.
How Does It Work:
– It works by cooling outdoor air by passing it over water-saturated pads/filters, causing the water to evaporate into it.
– Test this by spraying yourself with water and fanning yourself – you ll feel cooler while the water evaporates – only with an evaporative cooler you won t have to go around wet all the time.
– The striking ultra-modern design – brings style and function to cooling your home or office space
– INDIVIDUAL CONTROL: The twin-fan function allows each fan to be individually controlled
– ECO-MODE: automatically adjusts fan speed to the room s ambient temperature
– COOLING EFFECTIVITY: Effective at reducing the temperature. Evaporating water with artificially made wind is an effective way of cooling down the air.
– AIR FILTRATION: Air filtration – for removing dust, pollen, and other particles from the air that can cause allergies.
– OSCILLATION: Fans rotate from left to right
– ICE PACKS INCLUDED: Ice packs can be placed in the water container for improved cooling
– Includes remote control with a 6m operating radius. The remote is neatly stored in the unit when not needed
– TIMER FUNCTION: 7-hour timer function
– Castors for easy manoeuvrability
Whats in the box
1 x Remote Control
1 x Fan Upper
1 x Fan Lower
2 x Castor Wheels
2 x Ice Pack
1 x Water Curtain
1 x Dust Filter
1 x Water Tank