Passenger car radial
BFGoodrichs toughest all-terrain tyre ever
50% on-road, 50% off-road
– 20% tougher sidewalls
– The Ko2 uses core Gard technology developed in the Baja T/a Kr2 tyre for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to reduce the risk of sidewall damage.
– Computer modelling was used to predict objects paths creating a sidewall design most likely to deflect protruding objects, reducing the chances of splits and snags.
– The result is a tougher 4 x 4 tyre allowing you to take on terrain in all conditions.
– Based on internal sidewall splitting tes tVs BFGoodrichall-terrain T/a Ko tyre in size Lt265/70R17.
– Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (Patent Pending Us20120245859a1).
– All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
– Longer tread life on & off road
– The Ko2 tyre has a new tread design and rubber formulation that helps it last twice as long on gravel and 15 percent longer on asphalt than the previous Ko tyre.
– The tread rubber has been optimally blended to reduce the risk of tread chipping and tearing on gravel.
– A new footprint shape and interlocking tread design provide more uniform wear when used on road.
– Special stone ejectors push objects out of the tread to reduce drilling into the tyre.
Fitment, alignment and balancing to be done at customers own risk and expense.
All tyres sold are in single quantity. tyre sold as is, without alloy or steel wheels displayed in image.